Follow @JulioBcn1982

Monday, January 11, 2016

My name is Julio Vazquez and I am a trader.

This new blog I am starting today, pretends to be my "diary of trading".

I make this blog for two reasons:
a) improve my english (I am spanish and for me writing in English is very difficult).
b) improve my trading (sharing my trades and my own explanations, forces me to improve my work);
and the idea of sharing my progress with the global community  makes me proud.

I use the ninjatrader platform and my products for trading are: CL, 6E, YM...but especially my lovely FDAX.

Trading strategy

I don't have my chart  full of useless indicators; the only indicator I need for my trading is the Volum bar in the 1 minute timeframe chart.

I look what side of the market press more (supply or demand); and I position myself according to trend.

Price moves between zones and the success is trying to understand these moves and apply to our trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment