Follow @JulioBcn1982

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

DAILY TRADING


Today, we are living a bearish trend day.

But at the moment, there has not been any "clear" chance for my strategy.

It has been a vertical drop without clear opportunities.

According to my mode of operation, I am looking for price breaking a zone, then I wait to the back of the price to the broken zone; and this has not happened in this american session of today.


For me, the best moment in this session for click the button would have been at 16:03, later of show up the big volume of sails without overcoming the previous volume; but as you can see you had to be very fast to get sell in a good price. It wasn't an easy trade.

I waited for the price in 10046 (big volume of 15:31); but it never rose to that level after being broken; big volumes are perfects for protect your stop. Never forget big volumes are walls for the price and 15:31 was the best assurance for my capital.

That's a pity, but understanding the market I have been cautious and I think that is the secret for successs in trading; only operate following your trading plan.

Thank you for reading and good trading.



No comments:

Post a Comment